Ethel ChandelierCH-ETHL-010 $ 719.00
Named for my late grandmother Ethel, this chandelier and the entire collection embodies simple elegance. American-made linen shades and traditional profiles reflect her impeccable taste and high quality standards. Crafted using our signature hardwood backplates and hand finished brass parts, any piece from the Ethel Collection of fixtures will look stunning in your space.
©2018 Worley's Lighting
- Overall: 35.5” depth, 35.5" width, 27.5" height
- From Top of Shade to Ball Detail: 19"
- Wood Base: 5” diameter, .75” depth
- Shades: 6" diameter, 9" height
For custom length, add on rod extensions for a longer fixture or leave us a note with your requirements to shorten.
We are here and happy to help! Email us for quick answers to any questions you have. email: email@example.com
All of our lighting is made to order from your choice of metal, wood, glass, linen and porcelain finishes. The product photos will not always reflect your finish and add on selections. Because all of our lighting is made to order, we offer return for store credit only *conditions apply*. There is a 10% restocking fee for all returns. To qualify for a return for store creidt your items must be unused, in their original packaging and delivered to you within the last 30 days. See below for some commonly asked questions:
- To add drop height to your ceiling mounted fixture please add down rod extensions in the options below. If you need to add multiples of the same length you can add them here.
- To add a fixture switch, cord and plug or pull chain to your sconce, please add it on below.
- To add a metal backplate to your fixture instead of wood, please add it on below. If you add on a metal backplate you'll still need to select a wood option to be able to add your fixture to the cart. However, your fixture will be made with the metal backplate only, not wood.
- To order a fixture with a mixed metal finish, even if the product photo shows a mixed metal finish, please check the mixed metal finish and leave us your specifications in the notes below. Otherwise, your fixture will be made in 1 solid metal finish.
All of our lighting is made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship. If you require a specific turn around time please let us know prior to ordering.
Our shipments do not require a signature. If you'd like your shipment to require a signature upon delivery please let us know at the time of purchase.
Contact us today for an international shipping quote. International orders require a custom shipping quote from us. International shipping costs do not generate automatically on the website. Sorry for any inconvenience!
All of our fixtures are designed, made and shipped by us from our Rockhill, SC studio.