- Q: Are your lights UL Listed? A: All of our hard-wire sconces are UL Listed.
- Q: Can your lamps be used in other countries? A: Yes! Our hard-wire sconces are UL Listed for the US and Canada and can be used in other countries with 240V. If you are purchasing plug-in lamp for use outside of the U.S. or Canada, use only with the appropriate outlet adapter and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury.
- Q: What are the dimensions of this lamp? A: All dimensions are detailed in each product listing.
- Q: Do you ship internationally? A: Yes, for a shipping quote add items to your cart and fill out your shipping information.
- Q: When will I receive my order? A: We make every order after it is purchased for the most part. Our turn around time is not more than 14 business days after purcahse date. We will send you tracking when it ships.
Wholesale, Trade, Custom
- Q: Do you wholesale? A: We selectively choose brick and mortar shops around the country with whom we sell wholesale. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
- Q: Do you do custom work? A: When we have time we sometimes do custom work with design professionals. If you have a custom project you'd like us to see, please email Shelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Can you customize a light for my project? A: Yes! We can alter our lights to fit specifically with your project! Contact Shelli@worleyslighting.com with your request.
- Questions about returns, exchanges and cancellations can be sent to email@example.com