Palmetto Chandelier$ 519.00
This double pendant features 2 porcelain shades, brass accents and our signature hardwood base. Named after a local Carolinian tree, the Palmetto's bold porcelain shades and other handcrafted components are fittingly made in the Carolinas.
*Current lead time for this fixture is 3-4 weeks
Download Spec Sheet
©2021 Worley's Lighting
- Overall: 7” depth, 29" width, 33" height
- Wood Base: 5” diameter, .75" depth
- Shade: 7" diameter, 5" height
- Bulbs not included
- Base: E26
- Type: LED or incandescent 60 watt max
- Shape: A15, G16, or Specialty LED
All of our lighting is made to order from your choice of metal, wood, glass, linen and porcelain finishes. The product photos will not always reflect your finish and add on selections. Because all of our lighting is made to order, there is a 10% charge on all exchanges. See below for some commonly asked questions:
- To add drop height to your ceiling mounted fixture please add down rod extensions in the options below. If you need to add multiples of the same length you can add them here.
- To add a fixture switch, cord and plug or pull chain to your sconce, please add it on below.
- To add a metal backplate to your fixture instead of wood, please add it on below. If you add on a metal backplate you'll still need to select a wood option to be able to add your fixture to the cart. However, your fixture will be made with the metal backplate only, not wood.
- To order a fixture with a mixed metal finish, even if the product photo shows a mixed metal finish, please check the mixed metal finish box and leave us your specifications in the notes below. Otherwise, your fixture will be made in 1 solid metal finish.
All of our lighting is made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to ship. If you require a specific turn around time please let us know prior to ordering.
Our shipments do not require a signature. If you'd like your shipment to require a signature upon delivery please let us know at the time of purchase.
We ship wordlwide. Contact us today for an international shipping quote.
All of our fixtures are designed, made and shipped by us from our Rockhill, SC studio.
© 2019 Worley's Lighting
Shop By Category
Stay up to date on the latest product releases, special offers & news by signing up for our newsletter.